ill support you. takecare (:
Taken from friendster (:
1.Would you marry for money?
eh. Definitely no! lol xinli answered ‘I think so’ CRAPP! lol
2.do you have a LOVELIFE?
no?.. hmm my love is .. ahem!
3.Could you live without a computer?
em. Unless they delete jcn. If not, NOOO.
4.If you could live in any past time period when would it be?
yy’s period?? heh
5. Do you drink enough water?
YES! Ha at last a YES.
6.Do you wear shoes in the house or takethem off?
take them off.
7.What are your favorite fruits?
strawberries&honeydews.
8.What is your favorite place to visit?
stadium area. lol
9. Are you photogenic?
naaah.
10. Do you dream in color or black andwhite?
COLOUR! (:
11.Why do you take surveys?
only this one perhaps. 1 in a year. lol
12.Do you drink alcohol?
huh no. fortunately!
13. What is the most beautiful language?
music. No doubt.
14. When you are asleep do you like being kissed awake?
HAHAHA I DON’T WANT TO ANSWER. JUST LOOK AT XINLI’S REPLY.
nah, the traditional water-pouring is preferred.
HAHA
15. Do you like sunrises or sunsets themost?
sunsets. Pessimist. Lol
16. Do you want to live to be 100?
200 can?
17. Is a flat stomach important to you?
yep duh. But heh, the reality.. haa
18. Are you tolerant of other people's beliefs?
i hope so
19.When you watch movies at home, doyou like the lights on or off?
on laah. Crazy. Haha
20. Do you believe in magic?
yea. He does magic (:
21.Do you think you can draw well?
I think so. Hahaha. *bhb
22.Do you like to watch cartoons?
sigh im still thinking abt that peach fr spongebob.
LOL
23.At what age did you find out that SantaClaus wasn't real?
HAHAHA ANOTHER ONE. Stoopit xinli.
5, oh THE PAIN!!
lol
24. Do you write poetry?
no. heh.
25. you sleep more on your back, front, or sides?
sides.
26.Would you rather have a poodle or arottweiler?
none.
27. Are you basically a happy person?
(:
28.Are you tired?
yes! Sigh. Sleepy.
29. Did you drink anything with caffeinein it today?
EVERYDAY. COFFEE/MOCHA PLEASE.
30. Have you ever met the one off the internet?
er no. haha
31. How many phones do you have in yourhouse?
4
32. Do you get along with your parents?
yeap!
33. Do u smoke?
NO
34. If you're gonna talk to someone today,who would it be?and why?
lena! Sigh discuss abt that*.
Xinli cheers me up. The rubbish she spits ah.. haha.
I guess im fine alr.
Thanks for the concern thru msgs. (:
We shall respect his decision then.
Patty hou or jolincrap, ill choose patty duh.
So there. Jiayou to JAY!
He had imsonia aft this thing spread. Poor jay..
Sigh on 2nd thoughts then I realised what he did was right.
He deserved to be in love.
Hes 26 for gdness sake.
So for those DAMN paparazzi that caught him in the act, off to hell laa.
Hes feeling so bad now!
For every relationship he has to take responsibility and be the bad guy?!
Injustice.
Watched the vcd in the morning & realised I cant get over him one la. Lol
The part he teared, I cried too.
I wont quit liking him cox of his lovelife.
His music is what we all adore, right? (:
I just didn’t understand those acts in e right manner.
HUGS?KISSES?HOLDINGHANDS?! too soon. SO soon.
Im so violent. Posted so many posts IN ONE DAY at jcn today
Im dam pissed by those reporters. Gawwwwd. Go ahead, take some more la.
ERHHHHH!
Talk abt ytd. Got back amaths test.
I had 5careless mistakes! Arghhhh
But anw Im satisfied alr. Prayed so hard I wont get below average. (:
Aspire to do even better for the nx one. Bless me.
Syf prac rocked. He pulled chewing gum in n out of all times. Lol
Gave us halls sweets. Heh. The whole song’s finally done!
We will make it on that day! (:
Desiree&elizeng fwded the msg he sent to us. He said he was impressed! (:
And he used ‘You gals are bloody good man!’
HAHA. Lol anw he wont be here nx tues. my motivation’s all gone..
Nx wk’s soo busy!
Mon-pure geog test/ si han test
Wed- emaths / lit unseen&tgis test
Fri- AMATHS QUIZZZ!! ):
Tmr have to submit the form for gr8 alr..
I suddenly don’t feel like taking anymore.
But huizi told me she* is taking this yr too!
So I HAVE to! I don’t want to lose to her pls.
Yikes. I hope I wont waste 300bucks on that exam comin back with a JUSTPASS or what man..
Theres no time to think.
So, focus and beat her that’s it.
Actually I felt so scared ytd..
Cox if I really hated him alr,
Then there goes my motivation in music! His filial piety instilled in all his fans wld be gone as well.
Evrithing just comes naturally fr him. So yep I hope there really isn’t a day I haf to dislike him.
I must excel in his interest! I can! (:
This post is so , inspiring. Heh
i still love jay! (:
My papa’s bdae is coming.
Mings! Prepare smtg. Lol
You have my support (:*
1.Would you marry for money?
eh. Definitely no! lol xinli answered ‘I think so’ CRAPP! lol
2.do you have a LOVELIFE?
no?.. hmm my love is .. ahem!
3.Could you live without a computer?
em. Unless they delete jcn. If not, NOOO.
4.If you could live in any past time period when would it be?
yy’s period?? heh
5. Do you drink enough water?
YES! Ha at last a YES.
6.Do you wear shoes in the house or takethem off?
take them off.
7.What are your favorite fruits?
strawberries&honeydews.
8.What is your favorite place to visit?
stadium area. lol
9. Are you photogenic?
naaah.
10. Do you dream in color or black andwhite?
COLOUR! (:
11.Why do you take surveys?
only this one perhaps. 1 in a year. lol
12.Do you drink alcohol?
huh no. fortunately!
13. What is the most beautiful language?
music. No doubt.
14. When you are asleep do you like being kissed awake?
HAHAHA I DON’T WANT TO ANSWER. JUST LOOK AT XINLI’S REPLY.
nah, the traditional water-pouring is preferred.
HAHA
15. Do you like sunrises or sunsets themost?
sunsets. Pessimist. Lol
16. Do you want to live to be 100?
200 can?
17. Is a flat stomach important to you?
yep duh. But heh, the reality.. haa
18. Are you tolerant of other people's beliefs?
i hope so
19.When you watch movies at home, doyou like the lights on or off?
on laah. Crazy. Haha
20. Do you believe in magic?
yea. He does magic (:
21.Do you think you can draw well?
I think so. Hahaha. *bhb
22.Do you like to watch cartoons?
sigh im still thinking abt that peach fr spongebob.
LOL
23.At what age did you find out that SantaClaus wasn't real?
HAHAHA ANOTHER ONE. Stoopit xinli.
5, oh THE PAIN!!
lol
24. Do you write poetry?
no. heh.
25. you sleep more on your back, front, or sides?
sides.
26.Would you rather have a poodle or arottweiler?
none.
27. Are you basically a happy person?
(:
28.Are you tired?
yes! Sigh. Sleepy.
29. Did you drink anything with caffeinein it today?
EVERYDAY. COFFEE/MOCHA PLEASE.
30. Have you ever met the one off the internet?
er no. haha
31. How many phones do you have in yourhouse?
4
32. Do you get along with your parents?
yeap!
33. Do u smoke?
NO
34. If you're gonna talk to someone today,who would it be?and why?
lena! Sigh discuss abt that*.
Xinli cheers me up. The rubbish she spits ah.. haha.
I guess im fine alr.
Thanks for the concern thru msgs. (:
We shall respect his decision then.
Patty hou or jolincrap, ill choose patty duh.
So there. Jiayou to JAY!
He had imsonia aft this thing spread. Poor jay..
Sigh on 2nd thoughts then I realised what he did was right.
He deserved to be in love.
Hes 26 for gdness sake.
So for those DAMN paparazzi that caught him in the act, off to hell laa.
Hes feeling so bad now!
For every relationship he has to take responsibility and be the bad guy?!
Injustice.
Watched the vcd in the morning & realised I cant get over him one la. Lol
The part he teared, I cried too.
I wont quit liking him cox of his lovelife.
His music is what we all adore, right? (:
I just didn’t understand those acts in e right manner.
HUGS?KISSES?HOLDINGHANDS?! too soon. SO soon.
Im so violent. Posted so many posts IN ONE DAY at jcn today
Im dam pissed by those reporters. Gawwwwd. Go ahead, take some more la.
ERHHHHH!
Talk abt ytd. Got back amaths test.
I had 5careless mistakes! Arghhhh
But anw Im satisfied alr. Prayed so hard I wont get below average. (:
Aspire to do even better for the nx one. Bless me.
Syf prac rocked. He pulled chewing gum in n out of all times. Lol
Gave us halls sweets. Heh. The whole song’s finally done!
We will make it on that day! (:
Desiree&elizeng fwded the msg he sent to us. He said he was impressed! (:
And he used ‘You gals are bloody good man!’
HAHA. Lol anw he wont be here nx tues. my motivation’s all gone..
Nx wk’s soo busy!
Mon-pure geog test/ si han test
Wed- emaths / lit unseen&tgis test
Fri- AMATHS QUIZZZ!! ):
Tmr have to submit the form for gr8 alr..
I suddenly don’t feel like taking anymore.
But huizi told me she* is taking this yr too!
So I HAVE to! I don’t want to lose to her pls.
Yikes. I hope I wont waste 300bucks on that exam comin back with a JUSTPASS or what man..
Theres no time to think.
So, focus and beat her that’s it.
Actually I felt so scared ytd..
Cox if I really hated him alr,
Then there goes my motivation in music! His filial piety instilled in all his fans wld be gone as well.
Evrithing just comes naturally fr him. So yep I hope there really isn’t a day I haf to dislike him.
I must excel in his interest! I can! (:
This post is so , inspiring. Heh
i still love jay! (:
My papa’s bdae is coming.
Mings! Prepare smtg. Lol
You have my support (:*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home